Aevitas is Canada’s leader in PCB contaminated equipment disposal. Our PCB waste disposal professionals safely collect, transport, store, treat and destruct PCBs. We offer the most comprehensive PCB destruction program that is in regulatory compliance with current government requirements:
- PCB hazardous waste audit, sampling, testing and weighing.
- Draining, packaging, labeling and transportation of PCB contaminated wastes (in compliance with the Canadian Transportation of Dangerous Goods Act).
- Proprietary PCB destruction process to decontaminate PCB contaminated materials.
- In-house laboratory testing of PCB destroyed materials.
- Certificate of PCB destruction and customer indemnification.
- Decommissioning and deregistering PCB storage sites.
Our organization has a number of facilities in Ontario and Alberta which are licensed to receive PCB waste materials, and provide PCB destruction services for PCB laden debris, soil, caulking, capacitors, ballasts, electrical transformers, electrical equipment, transformer oil / askarel fluid, solvents, paints and more. Aevitas was started over 25 years ago with a program to address the growing number of PCB ballast being stored across Canada. Why trust the disposal of this highly regulated waste material to anyone else? Contact the waste disposal professionals at Aevitas to learn more about our PCB destruction services, our other waste disposal services, or our Ontario wastewater treatment services.